Servings: 4 people
- 8 plant-based chorizo style sausages I use the Wicked Kitchen version that can be found in Tesco, however you could use any chorizo style sausage.
- 2 packs gnocchi I use the Di Martino Mini Gnocchi Tricolore from Tesco.
- 500 g butternut squash diced
- 4 medium red onions diced
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3 cups spinach
Dice the red onion and butternut squash, and finely chop the garlic
Slice the chorizo into 1cm chunks
Boil the gnocchi in a pan until it starts to float. This usually only takes a couple of minutes.
In a large frying pan add the red onion, butternut squash, chorizo slices and garlic. Cook this until the butternut squash is soft.
Once the butternut squash is soft, add the cooked gnocchi and spinach to the pan and cook until the spinach has wilted
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 816kcal | Carbohydrates: 161.3g | Protein: 35.2g | Fat: 9.6g